Constellation won’t move

Hello. I have just gotten the Constellation airplane from the Xbox marketplace place. I have the plane loaded, full throttle and parking brake off, but the plane doesn’t move at all. An in game notification comes up telling me to hold A to increase throttle. - I already did tho, but the plane thinks it’s not getting enough.

What’s the issue?

Note- I’m not interested in doing cold and dark procedures. I want to just throttle up and go like other planes.

I don’t own that one, but there are aircraft that have chocks modelled. Check for anything external that might be causing the immobility first… then wait for someone who owns the connie to pipe up :wink:

no luck. hoping someone who owns this sees this thread

I’ve got the same issue I even looked up youtube tutorials incase I missed something but nothing works and it ■■■■■■ me off I paid money for that plane I’d expect it to work. Maybe the props were feathered or something I’ll have to try a few more things before I give up. It’s a shame because it’s a wicked plane.

In the sim flight model settings you have to be in ‘ Modern’ and not Legacy.

Someone finally figured it out and told me and it worked. Try that

Happy you got it sorted out. If you could, mark your post as solved by selecting the check marked box in the thread that you posted that solved your issue.

There is not a Solution button to click. Here the thread link. The answer is from Feb 11