Content Across Versions

There are three version of FS
Standard, Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe.
What are the differences in the root MSFS programs other than additional aircraft and a few new super detailed airports ?
Is the general scenery in Premium Deluxe significantly better than the same scenery in the Standard version.

My airplane is hangered at a private strip, 40TN, in Eastern Tennessee. Does the runway environment look identical in all three versions?

Scenery is the same.

If what you want is in one of the packages, airports and/or airplanes you can buy them, or use 3rd party add-ons that are showing up regularly.

It would be interesting to see what the system does with your pvt airport landscape.

In previous versions the strip was a sod runway. Mag headings were right. Trees were random. Is the scenery dynamicly connected to Google Maps for updates like new roads, etc.

Around me the map are about one or tow years old so it reflects that construction, not that which has since been completed.

I am guessing as the maps get updated, so will the sim.

Makes sense. Hey, if you dont mind, next time yr out flying, start out at KMOR and set destination to 40TN (6-8 miles). Send me a couple of screen shots at 2,000’

For a second it looked like you were talking to yourself because you two have the same profile pic… I was thinking what the heck is going on here. I should sleep, it’s way past my bed time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.