Content Manager Freezing

It happens after surfing through the marketplace when I afterward want to go back to the content manager.

Additionally, the Quit Flight Simulator window freezes too and I have to end the session via Task Manager.

1 Like

This happens to me too. I am trying to troubleshoot an issue which requires going back and forth between marketplace and content manager but it won’t let me because of this stuck.
Also: How do you identify what you last purchased from marketplace? It only gives you an order ref number and number of flight sim credits but NO descreption / name of the ACTUAL addon you just purchased! Now I want to locate what I purchased last weekend - it was 3 items but I cannot make out what this items actually were! So that I could uninstall them and see if my problem (severe stutters with audio cracks) goes away! This is ridiculous! I am soo p****d :frowning:

Same here regarding possibly a buggy marketplace add-on. From now on will do a screen grab of the purchase. Started in the beginning but got complacent until program (MSFS 2020) being unable to play game. Hangs up on “New Activities”. Been a few weeks now without any resolution.

not always the cause but worth trying…
make sure the Community folder is empty, community mods show up in Content Manager and may cause it and the marketplace to hang on some occasions