Control Settings gettting lost

This happened last night flying with my CH Yoke, Saitek Panels and two Thrustmaster F16 panels and the MDF panel. Getting close to landing and don’t know what happened by I lost the imputs on my yoke, no not the mouse cursor problem. Went to Control settings and all the yoke assignments were gone. I went to the CH control panel and they were all working there. Go back to FS and reassign the basic axis and throttle and get landed. Too late to worry about it.

So tonight fire it up complete reassigning the buttons and go flying. Notice during the flight my F16 panels are not working, the MDF is but not getting anything from the F16’s. Fly without them and get landed and go to main screen and options. When I click on the panel the assigns flash on the screen then disappear. Esc to main menu go back into options again select an F16 and the settings flash for a minute then disappear? What’s going on here?

I download the lastest Courgar plug in and installed and does the same. Unplugged the MDF’s during game and plugged back in and does the same. It will let me program a button will not load the default layout. What gives???

Same thing happens to me with the Xbox Wireless Elite 2 controller.
If I don’t start up the game with the controller connected, it will lose my custom setup.
Will have to dial it back in every time I connected the controller after starting the game.
Thas has been there since release for me.