Controller Freezing

I have been using a Logitech Extreme 3D joystick for the past 2 years without a problem. However since the last update, whether free-flying or doing a Bush Trip, after a short period of time (between 1 & 6 minutes) the control freezes. On some occasions, it seems that the program has defaulted to Mouse control, whereas others the Logitech controller is selected but has to be selected again to unlock it. This has be done every few minutes. Has anyone else seen this problem or can offer a means of curing it?

I have a similar control freezing problem. After start up and takeoff the sim will work just fine for a few minutes and then the aircraft control ability just freezes and the aircraft just goes into a right turn spiral slowly decending until a crash occurs. During this time neither my yoke, mouse or pedals or the keboard are able to control anything, not even the views.

I have become frustrated that I just uninstalled and reinstalled the complete simulater, on a different, drive as well. Started up - same problem. I have exhausted my ability to troubleshoot this issue. I really could use some help.

John