Controller settings - saved to cloud?

I need to reinstall windows. :frowning:

Do controller settings get saved to the cloud? I have a back throttle and setup for different aircraft types. Or is there a way to back them up and restore them once I have FS installed again?

Yes, all your profile stuff is saved in the cloud, once you re-install and log into the same account they will (should) be there.

2 Likes

Yes. I bought a new PC back last fall and when I installed the sim and logged into my XBox account, all the settings from my old PC were transferred over - controller profiles, log book entries, etc.

1 Like

Good to read! :+1:

I just got my new PC running and everything from my xbox transferred except my controller profiles. I did so much customization on V1 and hotas profiles on xbox and I don’t want to re-create on the new PC . I wonder if there is something I missed where the controller settings didn’t transfer? Or if there is anything I can do to explicitly load these on new PC.

Other than that, so far going to PC from xbox has been a great experience and I’m just getting started on all the new things available. No going back now…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.