Controls (flaps and throttle) have gone bonkers

On two different planes (A5 and TBM), at several different airports, all of a sudden this morning the controls for flaps and throttle are totally hosed. Flaps only stay at take off position. Cannot get them to move anywhere else. The throttle either works right away and then becomes non-working or doesn’t work at all to start with.

It doesn’t matter whether I try using my controller or the mouse to click on the interior controls of the plane.

Out of nowhere. Super frustrating.

Do you have Mods installed?

Is AI Co-Pilot getting enabled (Taskbar)?

For no reason that I can determine, the program set the assistance to “Easy” all the way around when previously I had custom settings. So once I set everything back to the way it was all is well.

This is the first time it’s done this but at least once a month I start the program up to find that all my graphic settings have reverted to their lowest settings and I have to re-do everything.

After any update push, it’s always good to double check settings.

Many people were finding online connectivity to Bing Maps and Photogrammetry were turned off uncommanded after World Update 3.

I take screenshots of all my menu settings to have a Last Known Good baseline to reset to in those cases.

The same thing happened to me. I have been working on my throttles for three days and was on my last nerve when I saw your post. My settings changed also. I reset some settings and all is working great.
Thank you X 10

Oh excellent! I folllowed one of the suggestions above and now I take screen shots of all my settings