Corrupted cloud save

From my limited understanding of this issue, and the possibility that a corrupted configuration exists under your account on the MS servers, it seems unlikely that just re-installing windows & MSFS at your end will necessarily correct any corrupted profile, on the Microsoft server side.

Hopefully, in your case , your actions will correct your issues.

1 Like

Yes, I hope the next update fixes the problem on MS servers. Therefore, I will install FS2020 only after they solve the issue. I can’t launch the game anyway.

Sound like in today’s Q&A, Asobo said the Bug causing the loss of LogBook data has been identified & fixed, but any lost data is beyond recovery.

What? No backups? Shame!

Backups should be added to the Wishlist.

Tried the old way and the new updated way from Nov and still can’t use my thrustmaster ffb…Feb… crashes the ctd every single time or just won’t open. So annoying.

1 Like

DItto – always has caused a CTD as soon as it gets detected.

I have a Sidewinder, that I think is a better FF Joystick, so I am not too upset that the old Thrustmaster does not work (worked fine with FSX ! )

1 Like

A year and a half later, and the Thrustmaster FFB joystick is still causing a CTD when it gets recognized (or not) by MSFS.
A little upsetting, and the Thrustmaster FFB joystick is

1. One of a very few FFB Joysticks
  2. Thrustmaster is identified as a (Supported ??) MSFS accessory supplier
  3. That this USB device is causing a CTD - any USB device should not cause a CTD, even if it does not actually work with MSFS.