Costant CTD in SAWC (default scenary) with any aircraft

Hello guys, i am having constant CTD with any aircraft in the default scenery SAWC, playing in live weather, is anyone else experiencing the same? just in less than 1 min after clicking the ready to fly comes the CTD

interesting i can reproduce the CTD very clearly. Is only in this airport and i think it has to do with the live weather… close airports are working fine, but only on this one is snowing at the moment, there is something about the weather engine that is not working properly…

How can you think, it is the weather?
Didn’t you try it with a weather Preset?
This question is for both of you.

I am not at home, so I can’t check it.

Scott

1 Like

No problem to start at this Airport. Live travic and live Wether is on.

1 Like

Thanks guys for your feedback and confirmation that is running ok. I think i have a server issue on my side, is the first time i get a warning regarding my account that is not valid…

To help keep the forum organized, please use the #bugs-and-issues section of the forum.

Before posting, search the forum (or search in the category) to see if there is an existing topic, as your issue may have a solution. Keep topics on the same issue.

I have moved your topic into #bugs-and-issues:ctds for assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.