Cowan Simulation MD 500 E helicopter

Yeah, but I am kind of “Boeing” flyer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here!

I like Boeing airliners better for sure. The Airbuses get mad at you when you want to fly them by hand. :rofl:.

1 Like

Is THIS the day… (xbox marketplace)

1 Like

We didnt get this 500 but we got mini 500 and my god its good!
Now we should get this next week!

Still no 500E. :sob:

Mini will keep you busy for a week (…or more?) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. It was an immediate purchase. Didn’t even read the product page, just hit “Buy & Download”…because I had watched enough reviews to know what I was getting.

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed!! The Mini 500 has got so many bells and whistles, it is a great value for the price. I especially like the rotor downwash effect as well as the great visibility, performance and general texture work in this bird. It’s nice to be able to climb to the tops of the tallest mountains and do some screenshots. Got Friends is to be commended for their work on this heli.

6 Likes

From the article you shared:

… they are trained not to put themselves into a position where Vortex Ring State can happen.
But, yes, it can happen (just like any other issue) so, it’s important that a flight model adds it.

1 Like

Well… is TODAY the day then?!

It probably is because it has taken so long now that I have run out of money!
So now I cant buy it anymore!

But I hope it comes out at least!
:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

You hope what comes out?

Release of the Cowan MD 500e on marketplace for Xbox users… we’ve been waiting 5 weeks for the approval on Market place.

3 Likes

Ahh. Got it. Enjoy!

1 Like

I STG, if Xbox doesn’t get the 500E again, today and we get another helicopter from that “developer”…:rage:

1 Like

You and me both my friend! :rofl:

1 Like

is there someone we should call for you guys because i think you’re out of luck…

2 Likes

Aaaaaaannnnnnddd we are waiting another week… :pensive:

Well, at least for the PC pilots the Cowan 206 and 500e have pretty healthy discounts for the Spring Sale on Orbx.

2 Likes

Well that was sad!
Was certain this was the week!
No airplanes either today!

The LA police helipads seems cool, but since I basically cant land any of the current choppers in any sort of precision, its just wasted money.

What is the absolute best hardware for heliflying that works on xbox?!
I am on cloud, but if I bought a series x.