CPU Bug "Limited by Main Thread" is causing the bad FPS

post links to the closed alpha section or revealing the —> INFORMATION <— contained within that section to the PUBLIC RELEASE section is NOT ALLOWED.

says it right there in the post:

PERIOD POINT BLANK END OF DEBATE.

send a message to the Community staff if you dont believe me. im sick of arguing that with you, you are borderline asking for me to block you because you seem to know the rules better than anyone else yet, you havent even been part of these forums for more than 3 weeks.
YOU WERE NOT A ALPHA, I WAS, I KNOW THE RULES. I AM NOT GOING TO POST A LINK THAT VIOLATES THE RULES… !!! is it THAT hard for you to accept that?

now, CPU Parking and Tasking Limits -

get this little app

watch your CPU during sim activity and see if any of your cores/threads go grey, if they do, disable CPU Parking outright.

come back then tweak your settings in the NV CPL for DSR, AA/AF Settings, Threaded Optimization, the entire list of settings, it takes time to figure out the best settings. your settings will differ from mine.

say one more thing about posting links or information from the Alpha section of the forums and you will find all this information gone.