Crash after the touchdown

Every time i land the plane, fs2020 crash on desktop without any message.

• All airport
  • All aircraft
  • Damage and sollecitation set on or off : same result, crash

Any solution please?
Tank you
Andrea

i dont think its just limated to just landing, the ctd are coz of the hotfix or should i say Hotbroken fix

Had the same this evening. Tried it several times on the same airfield. Crashed at the exact moment when the gear touched the runway. I will do some more research and come back with findings hopefully.
Must admit Iā€™m on Windows 11 since today. What about you?

1 Like

I do have this ā€œCDT on touchdownā€ but only with my own developed airfields, and some third party airfields. Different aircraft, same effect.

With default airport it seems fine for me at least.

I tried to pinpoint the origin of my issue with the airfield I created, to no avail up to now.
Very frustrating.
Note that except this, I do not experience any other kind of CTD.

As promised, I did some research yesterday and for me itā€™s the same as in your case. The culprit for my landing CTDs is the payware add-on ā€˜East Frisian Islandsā€™. I donā€™t get CTDs on these airfields anymore after I uninstalled this Scenery/Airfield collection in the content manager.

Yes, just to confirm, I have the same issue too.

Landed at Keflavik Airport this evening (MK Studios add-on) and had CTD as soon as the wheels touched down on the runway - this happened twice, and followed a CTD which occurred while on final approach to the same runway, probably about 2-3 miles from landing.

Also had a CTD tonight on final approach to Inverness (UK2000 add-on).

All of these were in the A320 FBW.

Iā€™ll have a go tomorrow landing at some default airports and some add-on airports that I know worked previously, plus try different aircraft, to see if I can narrow down what the root cause is.

Either way, until tonight, Iā€™ve had very, very few CTDs with the sim in the 12 months since launch.

1 Like

Iā€™m also getting this on the odd freeware airport. CTD as soon as the wheels touch the runway. Do we know what is causing them yet?

I thought it might have been the sound or effect file trying to play, but I heard the screech this time.

Do you have any update on this?
I still have this problem, only on addon airports :confused:

1 Like

Keeping this alive again.

Just had another crash at Corlier 3rd party sloped runway. Iā€™m having these crashes mostly at airports with custom runway gradients. Anyone heard an reasons for runway based CTDs? I just read that Asoboā€™s Megeve in the France WU also CTDs some people. The solution so far, unfortunately and not really an acceptable answer, is to delete itā€¦

Just to add to this - have started experiencing CTDā€™s about 10 seconds after touchdown as am about to turn-off runway. CTDs have occurred at Cologne/Bonn (orbx), Naples (default) and some others that I canā€™t recall. All have been with FBW A320 (Dev) + Experimental. Have been pretty CTD free but latterly have had these intermittent runway CTDs. Canā€™t pin it down to any mods or anything particular Iā€™ve added or changed. I have Live traffic enabled, no multiplayer. Will try with empty Community folder except for FBW A320 and other planes. Any insights would be good.

For the first time i am having also some touchdown landing crash to desktop issues. I dont think has to do with specific aircraft as i had ctd twice with FBW320 and Longitude in different airports ( LCLK -just siim and LIPZ /Beautiful Model world). I am having also FTSim sounds for both aircrafts which maybe could cause this sound conflict on touchdown procedure. If anyone had any update on this weird issue, please let me know. thanks

Has anyone ever found a solution to this? Iā€™ve been seeing CTDā€™s on touchdown for months now. Itā€™s happened at various add-on airports (Aerosofts EBBR, LLBG, and Orbxā€™s ESSA) and with both the PMDG NG and Leo MD80. The exception code in the event viewer is c0000005.

1 Like