Crash to desktop on launch

first thank you for this working solution. But is this not an MS task that needed to be done!?! most of users are no nerds and just want to use without problems!!!

This has not worked for me, does anyone have any other ideas that could help?

Turn off real-time protection.

Hello. I think I agree with you on this. I was on teamviwer today with someone who was looking through everything. He was saying this was due to.
" I think it is still related to the ongoing CTDs, in your case being caused by controller stuff AFAIK". So I think im just going to have to wait till the next update untill they fix it unforutenly.

Where do you find this exe file?

So I figured out a very strange bug. If I type or search for an airport on the search bar and load up from there, the SIM crashes. If I just use the globe and click directly on the airport, it doesnā€™t crash. WTF???

For me it worked to just add gamingservices.exe as exception: Windows Security / Virus & Threat Protection / Manage settings / Exclusions / Add an Exclusion / Process / type ā€œgamingservices.exeā€. This is easiest since you donā€™t have to find the path for gamingservices, just input its name.

1 Like

Yesterday windows was updated to version 20H2, no more startup CTD for me.

Regards.
Juan.

1 Like

Thanks very much everyone, I almost going to uninstall the flight simulator

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.