Crash to desktop without error message

Same. i tried every fix nothing seems to work. its not the PC, its a game itself. HOPING MS fix this as soon as possible,. The only game which keep crashes on high end PC

1 Like

Are we all on NVMe drives?
Do we all have the cache turned on?
Anyone have cache on same drive as everything else?

Edit - are we all getting the checking for updates screen at every game start up. A mate of mine says he isn’t getting that message and he isn’t having the issues.

1 Like

I use standard sata SSD’s. Cache is on. Same drive.

Yes, I am getting the ‘checking for updates’ screen. But Ideally you would want that, wouldn’t you?

I have the update screen every time too. Thought to be normal.

Yeah maybe update screen is normal then. I had a feeling my mate just wasn’t paying attention

I turned off everything to do with data streaming online and I turned off the cache. Still got the CTD

There has to be a reason it’s working for most and not for us. Luck?

Edit: I also had zero background apps running. At this point I’m resigned to waiting on a patch

Do we all have the same joystick maybe? I’ve got that Thrustmaster T16000 with HOTAS

nope. TM Warthog.

Do have the crashes as well.
i9 - 10900KF
32Gb
2x NVMe (installed on D: with Cache on C:)
GeForce 2080 RTX Super with 8GB (Game Ready Driver)

I have all the Time Code 0xc0000005 events logged in eventviewer, but today first time with Information on the module CoherentGTJS.dll

KB + mouse for me. Maybe will try gamepad. No stick for now :frowning:

Poor Guy need to work with 32MB :wink: :smiley:

two times NVMe for me as well

I keep repeating myself but maybe it helps someone: there is definitely a problem with wireless/bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Using wired kb+mouse fixed all CTDs for me.

1 Like

Might be, but not for me. I got nothing wireless connected to my rig…

Thanks I’m giving this a tray as I’m indeed using wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard

Could be but even then I think it should be fixed soon since I do not own any wired keyboard and mouse anymore :thinking:. And I do think a lot of other folks will have the same problem.

I’m gettin crashes also…loading flights on anything high or ultra will crash bigger populated areas.
I have to load a flight with low end settings then change them in flight to raise the graphics back up.
Is 16GB of RAM seriously not enough for major city airports?
I’m willing to grab more RAM…but only If its the actual problem.
I somehow was able to load St Barts on ultra successfully.(maybe because smaller scenery area/less objects?)
I also managed to squeeze out a memory error when I CTD.

1080ti
16GB RAM 3000hz
1440p Resolution Monitor
Windows 2004
Latest Nvidia Driver
XBOX Controller Connected Only

Heres the error I get

1 Like

:laughing: yea. Ran out of money!!!

Yes. Ran out of money :moneybag::grinning:

All devices are wired for me. And no other stuff than KB + Mouse. Crashes everytime :slight_smile: