Crashes every Time

Hey Guys im very frustrated,
I started playing on my gtx 1050ti and it keept crashing i only flew around 2 times. so i bought a rtx 2070 super. But still the same Problem. I reinstalled the Game 3 Times and still no hope. I can go to the menu and start the game then when the screen comes “fly now” and i press the button the game crashes without a error message. Someone here got the same Problem? So the other Problem i got is the map. On my first flight i pressed V for the Map and then i accidantly opened it as a seperate screen i closed it without a thought. On the second flight i said the map was opened but it wasent same problem after reinstall.

PC Specs:
i7-9700k
RTX 2070 Super 8GB
32GB Ram

1 Like

@N0niK0li A warm welcome to the forums and I am sorry to hear you are having issues in running the game. Please note that the forums are not an official support channel for MSFS. The official channel is Zendesk.

That being said, there are quite a few threads on the forums where people are reporting crash to desktops and it seems there is no one single cause. Reports indicate that the ‘fix’ for one user doesn’t work for another user etc. Tracking down the cause is very time consuming. I suggest maybe using the forum search function to find other threads for this issue. If you wanted to be brave, even though it is time consuming, you could take the plunge and go ahead and reinstall windows. It might actually save you time in the long run. However, it doesn’t guarantee that it will solve your problem if the CTD is caused by hardware weaknesses (unlikely but possible) or driver issues.

To get you started, here are two links (Link1, Link2) to existing mega-threads about CTDs.

@tamalien Thanks for the help i already reinstalled Windows. Didnt seemed to Help. But i will take a closer look on that links thanks!