Crazy numbers of errors when Building Package

After the last two updates I get more and more errors when I’m building package, they are not related to my airport/scenery but to a lot of aircraft models. It’s getting dificult to sort out my own erros, even that the scenery works well, other who have sorted this out ?

Regards
Claus

i usually hit the clear logs button at the top then click build again which then only shows anything related to your project.

I think some things may get disabled when using dev mode which causes all those messages.

1 Like

Yes it gets fewer errors everytime I press clear but it’s har to come below 400 errors makes it a bit difficult to focus on my owns…

Oh it’s not done that to me, it usually doesn’t mention any error logs aslong as nothing is wrong with the project after clearing it then building the package again straight away after clearing.

Not sure why its still showing so many in that case. have you clicked the pause simulation option in the sdk menu’s whilst editing though haven’t checked to see if that makes a difference.

But yeah if it’s not clearing i can see why its making life harder than needs be.

It looks like you’ve deleted a bunch of default aircraft from the sim, perhaps ones you don’t use and you were trying to save disk space? Or maybe you deleted the extra liveries? In any event, the sim can’t find a bunch of files that are associated with default aircraft in your installation. So, either you’ve deleted stuff, or your system is somehow corrupt.