Crispy's Liveries

@BilingualHarp7 - Hello - do you have any plans to release some classic Livery colors for the Carenado V35? I’m not up to speed on what was hot during that time, but I did very much enjoy the metallic gray scheme you had for the G36. Thanks!

Not to step on any toes, but there have been a lot of liveries for the Carenado Bonanza put up already by Ryan Butterworth: Flightsim.to » Profile of ryanbatc

1 Like

Yep, I checked those out thanks, but none of the schemes were of interest.

Sorry no, I have no plans to buy that aircraft. Looks like Ryan is doing a great job with liveries for the V35.

When I did my research looking for reference pictures I couldn’t work out why there were no pictures of this livery from the other side. I initially assumed that they were from different time periods (ie the other side pictures were just from before the livery was applied). Its only when I compared the dates of the pictures I realised the livery was one sided.

Community request repaint of the Bae 146-200 in the livery of South African Airlink.

Now available for download at

2 Likes

Community request repaint of the Bae 146-100 in the livery of Air Niugini. VH-NJW operated by Air Niugini was an RJ70, an updated version of the 146-100.

Community request for the repaint of the 146-100 and 146-200 in the livery of Air Botswana.

Available for download at

Repaint of the Airbus A320 NEO in the livery of Allegiant Air in the Las Vegas Raiders livery. This livery appears on their A319, so is fictional for the A320. FBW and Asobo versions included.

Repaint of the Bae 146-300QT in the livery of QATAR Cargo. Fictional little brother to QATAR’s C17.

2 Likes

Community request repaint of the Airbus A320 NEO in the Help Alliance livery of Edelweiss.

2 Likes

Community request for the repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in the livery of Australian Airlines. This livery was used between 1986 and 1993, after which Australian Airlines became part of QANTAS. This livery is based on 737-300 VH-TAU, so is fictional for the 737-600.

I doubt I will get to the point where I would fly the big jets, but just in case as an aussie I’ll nab this one now in case. I love you work.

Glad you liked it. Pretty sure I have flown on VH-TAU, but was in QANTAS colours. Remember doing an Australian Airlines 737 flight from Rocky to Brisbane. Only an hour’s trip, so it was mostly clinbing and descending.

Nice unique livery. Love the yellow and green stripes.

1 Like

Community request for a black livery for the TBM930 based on a livery I did for the Overkill YouTube channel. 6 accent colours. Compatible with both the default TBM930 and the TBM improvement mod.

4 Likes

Repaint of the DH88 Comet in a Red Bull livery. Every racing plane should have a Red Bull livery, even the old ones.

Community request for the repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in the Montreal Alouettes livery of Nolinor. This livery is based on Nolinor 737-200 C-GNLW, so is fictional for the 737-600.

Repaint of the Boeing 737-600 in the charter livery of 9H-MAC belonging the Comlux Aviation.
This 737-500 started life with Aer Lingus, then Baltic, Aerosvit and Ukraine Int. It appears that its current private livery was applied when owned by Opel Investments and registered as G-UMAR. After that it was owned by Comlux Aviation of Malta as 9H-MAC. The aircraft currently has an all business class layout.

2 Likes

Community request repaint of the Boeing 787-10 in the livery of Air Premia based on their 787-9 livery