CRJ 550/700 bugs

Hello,
I just bought the CRJ package a day ago. It is a very well-made aircraft on the sim (and in real life) but there are some frustrating bugs that I found within the first day of owning it. I know what you’re thinking, “Why don’t you post it on Aerosoft forums?” I simply just don’t want to make an account haha! Anyways, here are a couple of bugs that I found.

-When getting pushed back (using default push back), after I complete pushback, there is a parking brake glitch. I turn the parking brake off and the “Parking Brake On” still illuminates and I can’t move anywhere.

-Second bug, this plane has a really tough time capturing a Glide Slope. I have everything punched in properly, and I descend down to the point where it’s supposed to capture the glide slope, and then it plummets at -1000ft/min.

-Third bug, whenever I am stationary, on the ground, and I go to the menu where “general” and “controls” are, as soon as I exit out of that menu to go back into the game, my engines cut out.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments, please leave it in the comment section below. Thank you!

Hi @k3agan134, Take a look at the EFB / tablet and remove the wheel chocks. (You still get the Parking Brake ON cas message because there is no sim variable for chocks. So that is a work around)

Regarding the issue of nose dive when the autopilot captures the glideslope, this should be reported to ZenDesk, as it has to do with the MSFS integrated GS hold function (not limited to the CRJ, unfortunately). The good news is a custom solution is being tested, and if nothing goes wrong it should be in the first CRJ update.

Ohhh okay, that makes sense! Thank you so much, it was a bit frustrating haha!

1 Like

Make sure you enter the Glide Slope configured and at 180 kts at the FAF and are level. I have done 30 ILS app since i bought it and never had a problem.

Enter at 180kts and then slow down to vref when approaching FAF?