CRJ engine 1 dont start after SIM update 5

Today I discovered a bug when you try to start engine nº1, from cold and dark the oil presure of the N1 dont climb well, it starts to make a loop climbing until 14 and then descending again to 7, anyone is experiencing problems with the start of the CRJ after the update?

1 Like

Please make sure to let the developer know.
Thank you

3 Likes

ticket send

3 Likes

The same problem with me too…B787 engine 1 does not start.

The update is now available in Content Manager. It says version 1.05 but I think it must be the Aerosoft 1.06 version?

Had the same problem here (fictional AUA livery). After this problem occured on the CRJ-550 i tried out the 700 with stock liveries, to find out if the problem was still there → It worked just fine…
Today i tried it again with the CRJ 550 with stock liveries and brought it back to work correctly.
I think the custom liverys are messing with the CRJ functionalities…

regards

1 Like

I’m having this problem with the -700. Also, the throttles and reversers are a major pain in the ■■■ with Honeycomb Bravo. Anyone find a fix yet. Beautiful aircraft, but too many issues. I want a dependable regional jet for smaller airports.

No issues here. I have Honeycomb Bravo too, everythink is working with default configuration.

1 Like

What version is your aircraft?

Latest 1.0.15.0

1 Like