CRJ Sim Brief Profile

Does anyone have an updated SimBrief profile for the CRJ? Looking at the default values it seems off especially when it comes to passenger count. Trying to get things as realistic as possible especially on the performance tab, which I still struggle to figure out.

Edit it yourself! I believe all you have to change is passengers to 50 for the 500 and 70 for the 700, and fuel to 8888kg (don’t know the lbs out of my head, it’s in the docs somewhere)

1 Like

https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?sharefleet=eyJ0cyI6IjE2MTgyNTYwMTIyNDIiLCJiYXNldHlwZSI6IkNSSjciLCJjb21tZW50cyI6IkFFUk9TT0ZUIENSSiIsImljYW8iOiJDUko3IiwibmFtZSI6IkNSSi03MDAiLCJlbmdpbmVzIjoiQ0YzNC04QzVCMSIsInJlZyI6IkQtQUZLTzgiLCJmaW4iOiIyNTEiLCJzZWxjYWwiOiIiLCJoZXhjb2RlIjoiIiwiY2F0IjoiTSIsInBlciI6IkMiLCJlcXVpcCI6IlNERkdJUldZWiIsInRyYW5zcG9uZGVyIjoiUyIsInBibiI6IkQxIiwiZXh0cmFybWsiOiJNU0ZTMjAyMCBBRVJPU09GVCBDUkoiLCJtYXhwYXgiOiI3MCIsIndndHVuaXRzIjoiS0dTIiwib2V3IjoiMjAyOTAiLCJtemZ3IjoiMjgyNTkiLCJtdG93IjoiMzQwMTkiLCJtbHciOiIzMDM5MSIsIm1heGZ1ZWwiOiI4OTQ3IiwicGF4d2d0IjoiMTA0IiwiZGVmYXVsdGNpIjoiMTAiLCJmdWVsZmFjdG9yIjoiUDAwIiwiY3J1aXNlb2Zmc2V0IjoiUDAwMDAifQ--

Oh wow, what a link :sweat_smile:
Quick reference guide page 21 has all the info for you btw…

1 Like

Reference guide on the CRJ Manual?

Yes, what else