CRJ700 i watch many tutorial and shadow everithing and no success flight, bad aquisition

Thank you predTD i will try it on next flight. everything was good, a nice flight but the ILS spoilled the end. I am not a wizard of inormatic, how i install the update setp by step please? I know they have but to install???
Some one see the throttle lever shaking in flight? It is not normal the lever never vibrated in flight, i know it, i was former mechanic on CRJ for many year and i did flight on jump seat and i did the trhottle riging many time and they didn’t move or shak like that.
What is the climb or descent llimit this plane can do?
thank you.

By the way i put mod 1.05 and no atc voice, very nice aerosoft do like microsoft! do not test the product after mod.
Is akward!!!

Comm panel has changed. It’s wrong now but they know and will fix it next update. To enable voice from ATC you have to click the VHF1 knob. It’s reverse now. But they will fix that next time. Still, you have to enable voice comm via the VHF1 knob on the comm panel.

OK the ATC work with revers buton, but the ILS or RNAV will be working one day soon???
At the price we pay, we have too do something, everyone should do a comment to msfs2020 and aerosoft.
YES all my update is installed.

it still looks and feels very intimidating, even though i get most of the flights i’m doing as some other mediocre arm chair pilot - even with the crj - done all fine… i once watched a vatsim atc controller for kjfk live on twitch and he was going crazy managing all the planes - it seemed like a lot of work and i still don’t feel ready to interfer there, haha…

even the idea that i’m going to take on to the wrong runway on my very first try being all exited still scares the heck out of me, hehe… i’d probably prepare for hours more just for that part compared to the full flight up in the air…

but your post puts some confidence in place that i should try it sometime soon… thanks!

ILS already works. not sure about RNAV

I tried a landing with RNAV (no autopilot) and the GP seemed to work fine.

The CRJ does not have a RNAV capable autopilot system.

See : https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/160955-rnav-approach-is-it-working/&do=findComment&comment=1025844

I can also confirm ILS is working fine on the approaches I have personally tried.

If its any help, I have been using the same flight to test the various updates on the CRJ, I like to fly

KJFK - KPWM

I find it a good test as it encompasses a busy and interesting departure followed by a simple cruise and an arrival that has an easily managed descent profile, all topped off with an easy ILS approach, just my opinion but as a beginner in the world of IFR flying, it works for me

https://skyvector.com/airport/PWM/Portland-International-Jetport-Airport

how could you make to work? I get navigraph and no issue to program the fms and go very good anywhere, but the ILS engage GS is green and aligne on the runway but the plane do not descent? Someone have a solution?

Did you set Approach mode?

I just followed the tutorial. As of the latest update, it works great. If you’re having problems then I hate to say it but it’s probably pilot error.

May be your right, but i did before and they go ok, but scince the update no descent and i am not alone to get this issue. By the way yes i set approache mod and nav scource to ils.

Well if it’s working for me and not for you then there clearly must be a difference in our installs. Maybe try reinstalling from scratch?

Helo, i just make flight boston to montreal and the ILS working but the descent have a relation with speed, my configuration supposed to be at 138 knots but i have a descent to fast i have to get to 150 knots to get a descent close to the begining of the runway! Is something wrong with the ILS with other aircraft jet one i can go accurated to 200 feets of the runway before to get manualy or disengage autopilot
to do the landing. With the CRJ i have to disengage way more far…?

I suspect i chose a bad runway mod like 06L RNAV insted of 06L ILS. but i can’t figure out why the descent depend of the speed? Someone have a explaination? with Cessna 172 with gramin i do a perfect approache with this piston engine, i did the test and they go to 50 feets of the ground to go manual or autopilot off and is bang on the middle of the runway and Cessna longitude too. Why the CRJ did not do it, i can’t understand it, maybe they will fix it one day?

There is nothing to fix. All of the above stuff you are saying points directly to the pilot error… For instance, you don’t understand relationship within speed and descent when autopilot. It has everything to do with it. I highly recommend doing (or re-doing) the tutorial that comes with the aircraft.

Thank you for answering, i realy apreciated. With the cessna citation and longitude, A320, B747 they work very good, any speed the plane follow the glide slop signal and reach the final point, why with the crj is different? could you explain juste more, not a tutorial from you but may be i do a wrong piloting!
I did a lot of tutorial and i din’t see speed relation. if you have one or two for watching please give me the link i will watch often, till i understand. enter the flight plan is ok for me now and handling the aircraft too, i saw today when i land with ILS to montreal this aircraft behave differently than other, i get a good landing but the approche is not like other aircrafts, is different, why?

Tomorow i will do a lot of touch and go to practices my approach with crj, may be i will get it.

ILS Categories

ILS’s are categorised into 3 types. CAT I, CAT II and CAT III. A Category III approach allows the autopilot to land the aircraft itself, however a CAT I approach requires the pilot to land the aircraft.
And go to Runway approaching: How pilots find their way safely to the ground in all elements
How does an ILS work? Explained by CAPTAIN JOE - YouTube is good to.
ILS Approaches - YouTube
Autopilot/Flight Director System

The autopilot must be disengaged before the airplane descends more than 50 feet below the MDA unless it is coupled to an ILS glideslope and localizer or in the go–around mode.

Without LAND 2 or LAND 3 annunciated, the autopilot must be disengaged below 200 feet AGL.

So i did 50 feets autopilot off with a lot aircraft in this game and the (crj the real on can do it to) so aerosoft have to work again to improved the simulation.