CSTR button in the A20N freezes ND

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

When flying the A320, pressing the CSTR button completely freezes the Navigation Display (ND) and in most cases the airplane doesn’t even “see” ILS systems and VOR ones, no matter what.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

start a flight in the A20N, press the CSTR button in the EFIS panel and the ND freezes

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I am using the xbox version

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Go on a long flight and it does this not even touching the CSTR button

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

When flying - I’d say, 500 miles or longer, the ND freezes completely (and so does the VFR map too for that matter).

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

facepalm.jpg

Same problem here since today with the FBW 320. Yesterday I made also a long flight with more than 1500 nm and everythink works fine. Did the latest dev update from FBW and use PC. Looks like its a MSFS Problem and not an FBW because its also happend with different aircraft types…

Yeah the problem is in the MSFS2020 AIRACs. If you use navigraph AIRACs, the problem doesn’t show.