CTD after 8hrs of flight…

anything good on the TV in spain? :rofl:

I think im going to watch the football now , Chelsea v Liverpool is about to kick off

not that im a fan of either , but Laliga has a few games later :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Jajaja, I don’t see TV.
Only national geographic “air crash investigations” :wink:
But this thread has become more funny " Sim crash investigations ":rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Event viewer will provide SOME details on why MSFS crashed, zendesk the CTD and include that info, copy and paste into text file if necessary. Lately my flying has been jerky, do not know reason. More enjoyable with FSX, it just works.

3 Likes

Yes I have seen most of air crash investigations , but you are right …this MSFS one is right up there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

its always the same in event viewer C00005 or whatever it is , unfortunately it doesnt tell you anything

FlightSimulator.exe
FlightSimulator.exe
c0000005
00000000012fd486
8c4
01d7ffdd4bc81af5
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
88b5667d-1de2-4117-b2d8-bde5462a1a8a
Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
App

Same here 0x000000 or something like this.
Not helpful info.

1 Like

Each crash is the same. Screen freeze for two seconds with a short audio stuttering and I am on my desktop again.
I tried dissabling Nvidia HD audio through device manager, because I read that if is enabled can cause CTD’s.
One week ago I had a Kernel error and I had a Google search and found this solution.

1 Like

The problem is, so many people who respond to these posts always talk about checking windows log data, is it your hardware… Ect ect. The bottom line is (as I’ve stated before) we don’t spend £100 (GBP) on a simulator/game to be told to start looking deep into files as to what the issue is! That’s not the case and not a solution. You don’t buy a playstaion/xbox system for the games/simulators to just stop working. Stop using people’s systems or advising stupid deep file investigation. The problem is microsoft/Asobo developers.

6 Likes

There’s plenty of alternative sims to fire up in the meantime folks. XP, P3D, FSX, DCS… I might also get Elite Dangerous dusted off.

1 Like

Could not agree more GAZ , this is getting ridiculous , I might as well apply for a job at Asobo with all the testing of WHY it is not working

1 Like

was that just a few minutes ago?

Thats exactly what i get

Well Crisk73 is right i have still got FSX on my PC with the PMDG 737

Me too. Never had a single issue up until yesterday, now the game is completely unplayable due to CTD issues. I did fly a short flight in the A320 today on a different account, so I’m now confused as to if the account is the issue or perhaps the Live Weather issues.

3 Likes

No, I had this Kernel crash one week ago or so.
I dissbled all my audio devices except Realtek audio drivers.
Since that I had no more Kernel crashes.
But I had some random CTD’S.

Welcome to the alternative forum
Titled : lets talk in the hangar over a couple of drinks about the joys of MSFS :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum MSFSFreak2019

2 Likes

IKR!
I’ve been flying msfs since the 5.1 version days (yes, I’m that old!)
It’s been a love/hate relationship all these years. I figured I was past all of the crash frustrations with the Xbox series X, but not the case.

3 Likes

Yes I started with 95 i believe all the way through to FS 98,2000, 2004 and FSX …stayed on that till MSFS came out so I’m getting on a bit too

FSX was a bug Fest , tinkering with the CFG file …till i got it stable after a few years …

I fear it will be the same with MSFS , just hope they dont give up on it like they did with FSX when the community stepped in and kept it going

1 Like

One year ago I bought everything new to enjoy MSFS.
New PC, new peripherals (Thrustmaster TCA Airbus: Stick, throttle + add on)
A brand new Xbox One controller to use in dron mode views.
Two expensives SAIs to protect the PC overvoltage and other for the router.
And carefully installed and update all firmwares to every peripheral, update BIOS, etc…
My system is healthy .
Is only dedicated to MSFS and related add ons like Volanta, Navigraph charts and Vpilot for VATSIM network.
I have other 3 computers for different tasks.
1 for video edit, another for music production and the 3rd one for internet and multimedia.
I don’t want to mix the tasks in one only computer due to some app and peripherals incompatibilities, etc…
So my rig is only for MSFS and daily carefully updated and cleaned so I can’t understand the actual issues I have.

1 Like