CTD after acessing world/flight plan page...again and again

I create a flight plan, gate, time, etc using 320NX

Click the ‘fly now’ button, starts to load then…CTD. Nothing in community folder etc except the NX mod.

This since the hotfix.

There are words to describe this so-called simulator but I could not use them on this forum.

I love this program, when it works as it did two updates ago; but for now,…and no smart answers please…I am going back to XP11 until Asobo fix this. Not because I want to but simply because XP11 works…and works well, especially in VR.

Seems to me that if you fly GA in FS2020, as I sometimes do, most things work. Go near an airliner though for serious IFR and the whole sim fails, miserably.

Even loading a saved flight puts you on the runway instead of the gate from which you saved it. Does anything except sight seeing actually work properly?

I’ll be back after the next update to see if anything has improved. I really hope it will but in the meantime…

Happy Easter to you all…and good luck.

2 Likes

Does it work without the NX Mod? If so, what do the NX Mod makers say about troubleshooting?

No. Tried thst.

It’s been crashing on and off since the hotfix but always when moving from the world screen.

Please do not post bugs or issues in #community:general-discussion-feedback

Use the #bugs-and-issues:performance category.

I was experimenting and set the “Full Screen Resolution” to 1920X1080,
“Ultra” and “Raster Scaling” to 200.

CTD from the World Page.

Took about 2 hours to get those settings cranked back down.
Graphics overload, I guess.

I used to fly the WT CJ4 at 4K Ultra 100.

After the latest WU and SU, I now fly at 2K Ultra 100.

1 Like

This was very helpful. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.