CTD after completing every leg of a Bush Trip

Correction, sorry for the inconvenience

Your workaround does work with me, no need to return to Main Menu and back to Bush trip !

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, I have the same issue after update 10 with any bush trip (official or community) and any plane

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I always get a "continue button "-CTD for any configuration: with or without addons, safe mode or regular mode, ultra or high graphics, cache on or off.
MS Windows 11, Intel I7-10700, 16 GB, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, cacha etc. on secondary drive.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I found a work around: After finishing a leg don’t press “continue”, but press “new start” which brings you back to the main menu of this specific bush trip (not the FS main menu!). Now you can simply start the next leg and this does not crash as on the previous screen.

Yes, Exactly the same issue. Safe mode>

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Bucket 1599167045803452784

BucketType 5

EventName MoAppCrash

YES

Exact same issue as OP

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

don’t have one just faulting application