CTD after landing on last leg of the Bordeaux-Megeve Bush trip

Hi guys,

I have a CTD issue always happening after landing in Megeve (French Alps) which is the ginal arrival of the whole Bush trip Bordeaux to Megeve.

Of course this is very frustrating because i spent many hours to finish this long trip and i can’t have the trip validated as the application crashes when rolling on the runway…

I’ve had a look at the events observer and every time i get the following error :

Failed Application Name : FlightSimulator.exe
Failed Module Name : combase.dll
Version: 10.0.19041.1288
Code of exception : 0xc0000005

I had a look on the internet and found that it could be a problem of violation of access on the hard disk or problem with the RAM. I ran the windows tool of memory analysis but I have no problem.

My config is :
Gigabyte B550 Gaming x V2
Asus Geforce RTX 3070
Ryzen 7 3800 3,89 Ghz 8Core
32Go(8x4) DDR4 2666MHz Crucial Ballistix
Crucial CT500P1 SSD8 500GB M.2 NVME
HP Reverb G2

I play in VR mode with my HP reverb G2. I should try if it’s also happening without the VR (i will probably test it later).

I have updated everything (windows 10 has the latest updates installed), the hp reverb g2 has the last ffirmware update, the GPU has the last update, even the mother board has been updated with last firware update.

I also have the version 2 of the usb cable of the HP reverb G2 (i know the Rev1 of the cable leaded to many issues)

I have set the max fps to 30 and changed the PCIE gen to 3 instead of auto in the BIOS (as recommended by lot of people)

Does anyone has an idea on why this 0xc0000005 error occurs and what to do ?

Thanks.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Megeve airport (LFHM) cause CTD for me