CTD again and again

Hello everybody
Since version 5, it is not possible to use MFS if you have something in your Community file. Even an aircraft livery is enough to create CTD. Is it wanted by Microsoft? I Have a serious doubt about.
Patrick
I don’t know why my topis is closed. Thanks DownLow70, but before thus updating, every things worked perfectly so I cannot admit my system will have problem.
BR
Patrick

sorry you’re having issues…I have over 29gigs of addons (scenery, mods, and even 8 different ai models) and rarely get CTDs (in fact, flying right now).

There must be something with your system.

Have you checked everything including settings and if you’re overclocking?

Hello @AtollPlace1905

Please file a Bug Report on Zendesk. You can create a new ticket by clicking the “Submit a Request” link on Zendesk’s navbar. This is the preferred method.

You do not have to log in to Zendesk, but logging in allows you to easily track your support tickets in the future.

Make sure you provide a detailed description of your bug, the expected behavior and detailed steps to reproduce, and pictures or videos if appropriate. If your bug involves a fatal error, or a crash to desktop, consider providing your systems dxdiag and relevant crash logs from the Windows Event Viewer.

How do I generate a dxdiag?

1. Press Windows Key + R or search “Run” in your startmenus search bar
  2. In the run box type dxdiag and press Enter
  3. Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool has fully opened click the “Save All Information” button at the bottom of the page. Save this file as an XML document and attach it to your support ticket.

View this second part of this article for help retrieving crash logs.

We hope this helps you out!

Is there an alternative way?

Alternatively you can file a report by sending an email to support@flightsimulator.zendesk.com with as much detailed information as possible.

As insufficient information was provided, see this, the topic was closed.