Ctd again

Just the flybywire mod .

I solved my CTD after latest patch by disabling all traffic and multiplayer.
Hope it helps

1 Like

I don’t use this myself but might be worth checking if this uses simconnect, if not then you can raise a ticket with the zen desk, they have been extremely helpful with me

I sent them the crash the event viewer crash info . Awaiting their reply . But i have to solve this its a hour in flight and cant do more than a hour .

just some advice that fixed it for me completely: turn off live traffic, ai traffic, multiplayer. Seems like the culprit of all of them is live traffic. I had a similar or same event that occurred in my event viewer, so definitely try this first. Then try a nvidia driver rollback if that doesnt work.

1 Like

Overclocking and mods arent going to be any help.
Both should always be removed when troubleshooting.

Edit:
Have you edited any of the game or user config files?

Confusing .

Nothing is edited .

all I said was to turn off all traffic basically

1 Like

Never had this issue before . So i am wondering what can cause this . Will try your traffic solution.

hope it works.

If you have reported to zendesk and you are using a mod, their reply back will be to remove all mods.

As a reminder:

Before creating a topic in the Bugs & Issues categories, assure no mods or 3rd party add-ons are installed per the guidelines of this section.

The purpose of the Bugs & Issues categories is to discuss issues that affect the base simulator (MSFS default content). Please do not discuss issues with third-party addons, or modifications in this category.

If you believe your issue may be caused by a third-party addon/mod, empty your community folder, restart the simulator and try to reproduce the error.

All issues caused by, or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. All issues related to the core simulator (MSFS default content) can be formally reported through Zendesk.

Turning off live weather stopped all of my CTD’s - maybe give that a try too if you’re struggling. Hope it helps you too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.