CTD arriving at the destination without understanding why

i9 10900kf & 1080 ti water cooled ram 64gb after a flight I arrive at the airport and the simulator closes without any apparent error it blinks a bit and closes
I look at the windows event and it tells me this error:
FlightSimulator.exe
FlightSimulator.exe
c0000005
0000000001b1a80a
4f60
01d7e907a9940a8a
C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe \ FlightSimulator.exe
C: \ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe \ FlightSimulator.exe
aebd642e-1a9e-41bb-9eec-fb6f921b5c6a
Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.21.13.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
App

I do not know if it happens to someone else and that flight lasts more than two hours and it always happens to me when I arrive at the destination airport

Hard to say, these always seem to be random in nature for me.

My only suggestion is to disable any scenery/livery/airplane add-ons.

I notice that right around when you land, the simulator pops airplanes in at the gates/parking of the airport. If I tries to pop in something from an add-on folder, maybe it’s more likely to cause a problem.

Thanks, now remove the vehicles and people because the static planes were already removed

Since last week I always get a CTD after 10-15 minutes of flying, no matter what airport, location or airplane I choose. There has been no game updates after GOTY, so only possibility for me is any of the online services (Azure or Live weather) to cause it. I don´t use online traffic… I never had CTDs during many many months but in the past days this is impossible to use :roll_eyes:

Cheers

i had ctd’s on every flight since last week or so. I downgraded a nvidea upgrade and now i only have some heat related ctd’s

To me the truth is that I do the 2-hour flight but I cannot complete it because when I am flying over the field, the CTD does not appear, but you have it more complicated than me, the truth

I hope the developers see it that we are having these sudden and meaningless falls in my case due to heat it is not I have custom water cooling

It seems latest NVIDIA drivers 497.09 are creating problems, yes. I have seen a poll in the forums with tons of users having CTDs and blue patches. I have seen the blue patches myself as well so I went back to older versions till this is fixed. It´s impossible to play game like that.

Cheers

1 Like

Ok thanks for the information go back to previous version

Look here.

2 Likes

same here, even in safe mode. this is ridiculous!