CTD/freezing at Dublin (EIDW)

i’ve had CTD at EIDW today, attempting to start cold and dark, sim CTD after it loads about 70% after clicking Fly Now.
faulting module is the VCRuntime140.dll file.

was able to fly into EIDW and taxi to parking with no issues yesterday. getting out seems to be an issue, lol

This was the same faulting module I had which removing FSUIPC solved. Not sure if it is the same for you, but it is what mine came down to.

1 Like

i’ll give it a shot, thanks.

I’m having CTD’s from Dublin too. Any gate. I can takeoff from EGAA and it works.

Same here, it crashes always at the same point of the loading bar.
It doesn’t matter if FSUIPC is enabled or not and which gate I select to start from.
What a weird bug. It’s ASOBOs turn now.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

When loading into EIDW airport, the sim causes CTD during the loading screen. CTD also occurs when trying to land at EIDW from another airport. This is with an empty community folder.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Try to load in at EIDW.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Are you using MK Studios Dublin Airport?

I do have it, but this CTD happens even with a clean community folder and MK studios not installed.

1 Like

Ok. I’ve seen some people have issues with MK Studios Dublin Airport but not default.

1 Like

I’m getting a CTD at Dublin also. Thought it was just me.
Tried it two times now with the FBW A320. Happens on final to 28L.
I have no issues with any other airports. The only addons I have are the FBW A320 and Just Flight PA28

I tried some touch and go landings at EIDW with no problems.
The Little Nav Map posted here to trace flight path around EIDW
Perhaps settings I use will help:
Render Scale 150
Terrain Level of Detail 200
Objects Level of Detail 150
Terrain, Buildings, Trees, Grass, Texture “High”
Bing Data “ON”
Photogrammetry “ON”
Default scenery
No add-ons
TBM930 livery

Still having intermittent CTD’s on Xbox Series X at Dublin since WU8.

Can anyone confirm if this CTD/Freezing issue at Dublin is still happening in the SU9 Beta?

Most of my CTD these days are on final approach to EIDW, so there does seem to be something funny going on there. But as mentioned, it’s not every time.

To update on this, now I can’t fly into or load at EIDW without a CTD. Any plane. community folder empty. including with safemode enabled. I’ll try reinstalling the game, but it’s unusable to me at this point

Just tried MK Studios Dublin, CTD !

Stock works!

Okay it seems there is a Problem if you use Vagar Airport of the same Developer. If i disable it, Dublin from MK Studios also works.

Also experiencing CTDs at Dublin. Along with others, it generally happens when the airport is loaded in on final or when spawning there.

Hi there

Iv posted this in the Airports bug base game thread…

Im also getting a CTD loading into this Airport using the MK Studios addon as well as the stock version
Every other airport i have, Payware or not that iv flown from is fine

Cheers
Andy

No

I deleted most bespoke airports, but this doesn’t appear to be one of them.

Do you use Headphone Simulation on in the sound Settings?
If i put it on ON Dublin Crashes for me

Maybe you weren’t asking me, but no crash with headphone simulation on here. I have live weather on, letting the world map pick the runway, with the Caravan.

I was actually looking forward to something finally crashing my simulator since the beta started, because I’m well past due :laughing:

No

Flew in from LSGG, with the CRJ. Landed on 28L. Not in Headphone mode, but in VR.