CTD/freezing at Dublin (EIDW)

Hi Jayne,

I had a CTD with EIDW just now. My fault bucket ID was 1679001136531515200 and I was on final to 10R at around 300ft. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Jamie

This just happened to me too… I had just touched down on 10R and initiated reverese thrust (Fenix A320) and BOOM – crashed. (sigh)

No wonder I always land from the east, no jitter, however… I just got a CTD landing from west (I assume landing from north and south is the same), the jitter happened at 7000ft while I was descending

Spent an hour trying to fix this thinking it was just me. This sucks :frowning:

1 Like

I have the marketplace version of EIDW and can confirm that it CTD when I spawn in.

Hi, Yeah… Same here… CTD on approach ILS RW 26L… Also CTD when start a flight from EIDW…

My home base is EIME, can take-off and fly west but cannot fly east over Dublin. Countless CTD’s at this stage. Very frustrating!

Can users on PC provide their Fault Bucket IDs when this happens as Jayne requested earlier so that the developers looking into this bug might be able to fix this for the next sim update in August.

I was having constant CTD’s at EIDW. Tried the Google Map Mod to check if it was the Bing Data that could be causing it and lo and behold, no more CTDs at EIDW.

I guess there is some sort of conflict with the Bing Data coverage and EIDW that’s causing the CTDs.

I understand that that mod is NOT SUPPORTED and frowned upon on this forum but I thought it would be interesting to test.

1 Like

Does someone have EIDW form MK Studios or any 3rd party developer? Do you also have CTDs? Would be interesting.

I have MK Studios Dublin Airport EIDW installed and I still get inconsistent CTD whether installed or uninstalled. I also uninstalled World Update III which was UK & Ireland but hasn’t helped either.

I second that.

Ok, than it’s not the buildings. Must be something arround the airport.

My fault bucket upon starting at EIDW and crashing is 1897594918962377805. I’ve had the same fault bucket starting and crashing at ESKN. Does ESKN work for you? Maybe those airports have a common problem?

I had this issue, tried removing content.xml and all the usual stuff. Few days later, tried loading up near the airport in free flight. It actually worked, no CTD. Then i went back to the world menu and i could spawn without getting a CTD at EIDW. Super weird… But maybe it could work for others!

since i done the world update. i cannot go near dublin at all. i tried flying to dublin got a ctd. it was working this morning perfectly for me. now back to issues again.

Just had another attempt to fly to Dublin. This time I uninstalled the MK-Studios scenery, spawned to default Dublin, installed the MK payware Dublin again. No luck. CTD at the same point, turning to the ILS 28L. Oh dear…

Edit: my event viewer says that the faulty modul is VCRUNTIME140.dll, version 14.30.30704.0, time stamp 0x615a9215. If this is helpful to anybody…

1 Like

This is getting ridiculous… This time I planned my flight from Kerry EIKY to Liverpool EGGP. I was crossing Dublin at FL350 and bang!!, CTD… Who´s ever responsibility this is, could you please get your sh…t together, thank you.

Also getting CTD’s at Dublin. Since I’m flying round the world from airport to airport I had no problem flying in. Wanted to start from there, tried different aircraft and it crashes every time. Now after almost 2 years I have to start somewhere else than I landed. Please fix this Asobo, if not for me do it for the Irish pilots.

1 Like

Since WU10 I cannot load any plane into a flight starting at Dublin and also had a CTD on finals after a 2hr VA flight.

I have deleted cache, emptied community yadda yadda but always the same - click “FLY” on world map attempting to spawn even a 172, load 75% ish then hard CTD with no message.

I believe (for me) it was a change at WU10 - in the weeks prior, I’d been flying in and out of here regularly.