Basically Microsoft/Asobo are asking us to:
- Do not install any additional software in windows
- Do not install any add-on on MSFS
- Do not install any USB controller
- Use the default folder and avoid the use of external disks
- Do not overclock your system
- Sign in and sign out your Microsoft Store
- Remove all start-up software (even Windows Audio Service)
- Disable the use of any app in background
- Disable AI traffic
- Put your paging file fixed and not managed by the system, at a specific amount
- Do not set a flight plan
- Empty the community folder
I still have CTD (even worse since I followed ZenDesk instructions, I can’t even get to press the FLY button now)
Well, as much as incredible the above list might appear I would suggest adding your personal test/feeling you might have.
I will try myself as a last hope to create a local user on my machine an do a clean boot.