CTD in the World Map selecting an airport with no start

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Yes

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Not relevant

Brief description of the issue:

I created a custom scenery with an airport and a runway. I have then removed all the start positions of the runway. After building the project and copying it in the community folder, when I select that airport in the World Map the SIM CTD

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just follow the description

PC specs and peripheral set up:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

so its more about the SDK category ?

May be a piece of code expect a startposition , simple to have a usefull airport / runway :laughing:

I moved your post to the SDK subcategory.

If you do not receive a response here, you may also check out devsupport.flightsimulator.com . Anyone is allowed to create an account and ask questions there.