CTD Just changing Headphones to speakers in User config menu

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

If i change from using Speaker output to Headphone Output (windows11 options) so not disturb neighbors start up Msfs and a ctd, Picture this… Inside sim config, options still set to Speaker in options and when i make change before starting MSFS, Config does not agree with change made in windows and crashes

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

no

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

start computer, change Sound Speaker option in TASKBAR, any change it seems spark a ctd ( headphone to speaker or speaker to headphone, ) when i start msfs, in Intro to opening game, the whole process crashes. That being said inconjunction with start up and using simulation, I choose to use music mix#2, When I start msfs and Mix#2 chosen in options tab. Msfs always plays Music mix#1 and then like after it has read the user config file it will change… Right there is where the problem lies when MSFS starts it is using its predetermined config and then reverts to User Config which i believe is causing ctds.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

New system lots of perks

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Are you using DX12?

Yes but this problem existed since the beginning for me in first beta

Are you using DLSS?

Yes but this problem existed since the beginning for me in first beta

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: