CTD spawning at LIQI

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Nope

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

I started in Safe Mode

Brief description of the issue:

When I want to fly from LIQI the sim CTD’s five times in a row.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

World map, departure from LIQI, RWY31, set time to daylight, hit Fly

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

NVIDIA latest driver

PC specs and peripheral set up:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Naam van toepassing met fout: FlightSimulator.exe, versie: 1.34.16.0, tijdstempel: 0x00000000
Naam van module met fout: FlightSimulator.exe, versie: 1.34.16.0, tijdstempel: 0x00000000
Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000005
Foutmarge: 0x00000000023f9441
Id van proces met fout: 0x0x2EB0
Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x0x1DA0A8A57687353
Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.34.16.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Pad naar module met fout: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.34.16.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Rapport-id: 7214c5cf-8bdd-4dc5-8737-05d457693e68
Volledige pakketnaam met fout: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.34.16.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout: App

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU13

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

I have tried the same: World map, departure from LIQI, RWY31, set time to daylight, hit Fly
and no issue.
Have you tried with you addons disabled (Community folder empty) ?
If using the rolling cache, delete it or disable it in the MSFS settings

There’s definitely something going on – I’ve had 6 CTDs in a row TODAY and didn’t have a single one yesterday.

Sure hope Seedy/Jayne can let Asobo know.

Safe mode is without add ons, isn’t it?
Tried three times in safe mode. CTD every time.
After restarting in normal mode, and take-off from LJDI all went well.
I have no rolling cache enabled.

From what I am reading in other posts, yes in Safe mode the content of the Community folder is not loaded so that means without addons, you were right.
You said:

did you also had an issue with LJDI ?
Have you tried again in normal mode from LIQI ?

It was like: liqi did not go well a few times, so I tried another airport in the vicinity.
Will try liqi again another day. Maybe it was a temporal glitch.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Our QA team has tried starting a flight from LIQI with both a default (vanilla) installation and separately with lots of mods in the Community folder. They were not able to reproduce this crash, and all their test flights proceeded normally.

@GhostlyFrend What aircraft were you using when you experienced CTDs when starting a flight from LIQI?

Thanks,
MSFS Team

Thanks for checking this out.
I flew the jplogistics C152.
Sorry that I did not mention it in the first place.
I have time to try again tonight, and will report back.

I just spawned without any issues at LIQI, with SU14 beta.
This topic may be closed.
Thanks again for your effort to reproduce this (temporal) issue.

1 Like