CTD when changing Mouse profile to Default

Anyone else? Considering all the changes they made to SU5, and the countless other problems people are having with their mouse the first time they run the program, wondering if somehow related. I had some help in another thread about creating a new mouse profile, and then reverting back to default, but that causes CTD as well.

This is after completely deleting my community folder and uninstalling/reinstalling.

About the same issue here with SU5. SU5 messed up my XBOX controller profile setup. CTD when reverting XBOX controller to default.

Same. Doesn’t matter if Xbox or PC. As soon as I choose “Default” it does a CTD. Creating a new profile and resetting it to default using the preset manager also leads to a CTD.

having CTD too if I choose DEFAULT profile for my hotas throttle.
i use 3 profiles, and a jump from one to another (for jets, single/twin props and 4 props)
if i hit the DEFAULT profile, almost everytime it’s a CTD

edit : if i switch between profiles during a flight (by hitting the esc key and crauwling into the menus), i often don’t suffer a CTD

same here, any workaround or solution?

There’s been a few posts about creating a new profile, and then switching back to default, but that didn’t help my situation (Although it’s worth a shot)

Unfortunately, my issue was fixed with the hotfix. Sorry I can’t be of more help.

This item was delivered as part of World Update 6 (1.19.8.0).