CTD when installing the update of the WYMF5 from Carenado

slowly you have to ask yourself if the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. I wanted to update the WYMF5 from Carenado. What followed was a CTD from the update manager. Deleting the aircraft from the update manager leads to the CTD. According to updatemanager, the plane was deleted. So I reinstalled it. now guess what happened…well?? CTD when installing. obviously the desired action seems to have been carried out after each ctd. the aircraft is currently up to date and installed… So many disabilities in one game is unparalleled…

Same here in PC, any carenado update from today is crashing the sim, installing uninstalling or deleting it
Not a surprise… until we have a efective testing we will be like this.

1 Like

Strange. I was able to update both the YMF5 and C170B on both Xbox and PC without issue.

This indicates that it can be done, but what is the issue that is causing it to not work for you? Server issues?

I had the same CTD problem with updating, however, instead of selecting all three aircraft to update, I selected one at a time, and it worked with no issues.

Hello, I have the same problem. CTD directly from update manager with the latest update 1.5 for the Carenado m20 R ovation. What can I do ? Is it a Carenado update bug ?

Happening at my end too - I even tried deleting the aircraft from the Official\onestore folders so they would re-install from scratch and I still got a CTD. Seems to download OK, but once it starts to install it just disappears. Any advice would be welcome.

Update - removed all Carenado plane folders from Official\onestore folder and retried after a day and they installed OK. Give it another try if it has failed to update recently.

:+1:

does the tablet work and the smoke when you start the engine?

To be honest I did it as I was finishing up last night (Australia time) and I haven’t checked. I will be flying tonight and can check after that. I don’t have the WYMF5 though. Is smoke added to the other planes?

Same problem with all Carenado aircraft. CTD … App crashes when undating aircraft.