CTD when turning on live weather from preset clear skies on Xbox X at London City Ap

Honda Jet , EGLC, XBOX SERIES X,
Start by loading a flight in with weather preset to clear skies …then select live weather from drop down menu and it CTDs immediately…also had CTD before it gets to the FLY prompt . Also had CTD when turning on live time aswell :roll_eyes:

Since I’ve been testing the SU10 beta, on mySeries X, I have only (so far) had issues with the Hjet in my third party add-one collection. It seems to cause performance problems - stuttering - and I’ve suffered three CTDs at various airports with it -including one at London City. My own thoughts are that it may be related to the G3000 implementation….

The HJet for me has been much the same in resource heavy areas but i have had some pretty decent flights with it across Mediterranean areas…and Alps …ive just experimented with Cessna 172 at Heathrow live weather on .CTD on loading flight in didnt get chance to press fly …it was working great first 2 days of the beta :man_shrugging::roll_eyes:

Just tried to load in a flight ive previously done before Bolzano to Genoa in Hjet without any problems…now CTD before hit Fly …whst has changed to make this happen ?