CTD with FBW A320

I had issues with the autopilot with the dev mode, the autothrust doesn’t work properly…

It is enough delete the state.cfg

Regards

It is really different for everybody. In my case, I didn’t touch the state.cfg (the same as always) and have no CTD right now.

Had a CTD while passing IAF on approach to KLGA from Providence, RI. I just deleted ALL airports that were not updated after SU5 (though I don’t think I had anything in that area)… Gonna retry that same flight again and see how it fares.

1 Like

I’ve got constant CTD too with the CRJ and the FBW A320 (latest dev) in the middle of loading screen for a free flight. If not in the loading screen, then a few seconds after the cinematic screen appears.
AI traffic on/off does not change anything.
I’ll try the DC-6 too (maybe all 3rd party aircrafts are broken?) and will report the results.

Try running the sim as admin. Not a guarantee to work but works for me sometimes.

Tried, no change at all.

And yes: The DC-6 = CTD as well. The BN-2 and PA28 Arrow seems to work.

Edit: Steam edition

I use the latest dev version, usually everytime I change the livery or use a new sim brief plan it crashes to desktop after I hit fly and it loads a bit. Restart the sim, same livery and exact same sim brief plan- everything workes perfectly. I removed the market place version and used the FBW installer and dev version- everytime there is a change, there is a CTD followed by a successful flight with exact same settings the second time. Try restarting you PC after dev installation or new livery or new plan etc. It’s crazy but I have been able to do several successful flights this way, only issue being wrong altitude call outs from default ATC for all aircraft. Flying in the GCC and India so far seems very stable with the A320 FBW dev mode.

For me, latest FBW dev version with default liveries = nice loading, no CTD
If any livery (no matter if stated SU5-compatible) id in the Community folder, CTD guaranteed. Even if I load the A320 with the standard FBW livery, as soon as a third-party livery is in the Community folder there will be a CTD during flight loading or immediately after

1 Like

I have CTD when I load a fly in KLAX

I have just the Dev Build in the Community folder (no livery)

Another one have this CTD

Thanks all

Oh that gives hope. I was plagued by CTDs after SU5, but after the hotfix it had been ok. So far tested the TBM WTG3000 mod and all ok. The A32NX is next in line for testing tomorrow.

Can I just copy the dev version into the Community folder as I have done in the past or do I need the FBW installer?

I downloaded and installed the Dev version of the a320 and I always get a crash while flight is loading

I noticed that loading the FBW A320 in a 2nd party airport causes CTD no matter the livery.
If I load it at a default airport, with standard livery, no CTD.
With Dev mode on, I can see that just before crashes there is a severe overload of the CPU main thread. Could it explain the CTD? Has the movement of the workload from the GPU to the CPU been excessive, causing a crash when both complex plane and complex scenery is loaded?

Just got a CTD with the FBW 320 trying to load into the sim from the world map with the following error code. Maybe that helps somebody to narrow down the issue. (Sorry, message is in German)

I downloaded and installed the Dev version now and I always get a crash while flight is loading

Me too! I’ve tried everything

Now, I have deleted first the last download from Comm folder, then I did the download from their site (not with Installer), and using the same livrary in the same airport don’t crash.

Removing all the folders from the community folder solved my issues with CTD’s :slight_smile:
So only one folder of FBW A320 exists there.
Devs version of course.
I will start adding one by one add-on and see.
Cheers

So now it seems that FBW A32NX crashes whenever I load into flight at any 3rd-party airports or “bespoke” airports by Asobo, but I can load it at a large default airport like Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport (even with full liveries in Community Folder).

I have the latest dev. version and installed from FBW Installer. Hopefully FBW team will soon to point out the reasons and fix it.

Also LatinVFR KMIA is affected after Update 5 with no jetways, I think Microsoft needs to do another update or hotfix because several addons are broken now.

1 Like