CTD with landing Challenge SAFJORDUR -World Update V Nordics

CTD when loading this landing Challenge : community folder is empty and Cache has been removed.
FS2020 from Microsoft Store

Delete Zinertek or Rex Airport Textures. That’s the cause.

5 Likes

Great info and spot on. Thank you Jeremy!

1 Like

I can confirm this. Thanks Jeremy!

(On the other hand it deeply irritates me that Marketplace-sold Payware can cause compatibility issues now as well…)

2 Likes

Thank you very much ! , I will try it soon. Hope a fix will be applied soon to avoid to remove this addon i’ve paid for it… :wink:

1 Like

same issue here, no way to play that challenge :

it is to be expected with a product so much into development still.

Why would this addon crash this scene and not the others?
Regards

Rex Airport Textures was updates within hours of the update, the landing challenges are all working fine now.

1 Like

Ask 3rd party devs not us :wink:

CTDS CAUSED BY TEXTURE ENHANCEMENT ADD-ONS AND OUTDATED MODS

• Some texture enhancement add-ons and outdated mods can cause the game to crash.
  • Solution: Remove REX Real Global Airport Textures, Zinertek Enhanced Airport Graphics, and any mod that may not be compatible with the simulation. For detailed instructions, see our article How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator?

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016027399-KNOWN-ISSUES-Last-update-June-18-2021-

Multiple landing challenges CTD for me and I don’t have any addon airport textures installed. I have better success with an empty community folder, but there’s no rhyme or reason why some of these CTDs occur with my addons installed.

For example, the ESSA landing challenge will CTD, but if I launch a normal flight I can land without any issues. I also have ZERO addons for Sweden.

Ran the mobelgib tool, but that didn’t help.