CTDs after successful reconnection toast message

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No but seems unrelated (CTDs occurred with different aircraft at different places without addons being around)

Brief description of the issue:

During regular flight I encountered two CTDs within the last days. The first one happened on the ATR 42-600 during climb after I received the “connection lost” toast followed by the “switching to offline mode” toast which finally was followed by the “successfully connected” toast (during the CTD that message remained visible on screen)

The second time the same thing happened on the DC-3 during cruise at 5000ft. in Both situations I was flying in Germany without live traffic and multiplayer. The rest of the online services was active. Both times the CTD happened after starting another flight within the same session.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start a flight with all services enabled but live traffic and multiplayer
  2. Cancel the flight again
  3. Start a new flight in the same region/place
  4. Fly around (no guarantee the CTD will occur)

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

PC specs and peripheral set up:

DixDiag report:

DxDiag.txt (112.7 KB)

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

No fault bucket available. I include all information I have with text files:

applicationError.txt (1.5 KB)
NET_RuntimeError.txt (831 Bytes)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: