Ctrl+0

Sorry, i know this has probably been posted already but i can’t get a clear reply and a post seems to be the only way.
I am still having to press ctrl+0 in order to get Vr touch controllers to work, tried the beta and was the same.
hope would get fixed now but still happens.
I do see an improvement in last update but would like to undersatnd what i am doing wrong(if its me).
Got all the controllers otpions set to default, tried leagcy and locked.
Also tried dev mode.
Need some help please, is there a way to reset the controllers setting?
Thanks

The same situation here after hot fix. This sim is fantastic, but does not work properly in VR after update 7. The control +0 ( fix) does work on some airplanes but not all. The Citation Longitude or the DC 6 is not flyable in VR because the mouse or controllers does not interact with buttons or switches as an example. Because of this I`m not buying any more airplanes before this is fixed. A guy posted a way to overcome this problem by changing view codes in cfg files, but in my opinion this is not recommended and too complicated for most users.

1 Like

I did just one flight so far after the update/hotfix, in the CRJ in VR.

For me, all Menu interaction in VR worked. I did not need to press Ctrl-0 anymore!

1 Like

Checked again and had to use control + in the Citation as before. I have connected it to a button so it does work in away. Stan must be one of the selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem with the VR menu. It now works as before.

1 Like

Maybe related to VR brand ? I have the reverb g2

1 Like

Just did a flight in the 208b and was able to access the VR menu without having to set Home Cockpit to ON or Legacy mode enabled.

1 Like

I have a G2 also.

1 Like

Same here. G2

1 Like

Just re-read your OP. To clarify: I do not use any VR controllers, just the mouse!

Can you specify what headset you have - are you using a mouse or controller and what planes? I’m assuming you posted this because you want feedback but without any information it’s difficult.

I don’t use controllers as a sit at a desk in a corner so I’ll end up hitting something. Mouse has worked on all of the planes I’ve tried since the patch drop, namely DA40, Robin, F18, Pilatus, and Cessna Caravan. I find the modern mouse interaction method to work quite well in VR.

Rift S user here, after the patch there isn’t any need for the CTRL 0 workaround for me.
Things working as normal!

I have managed to get it fixed by restauring default settings for all the conected peripherals.
Not selecting ‘default’ profile but restauring.
Never messed up with these but for some reason it did the trick.

Its also about virtual cockpit turned on is camera settings. Turn it off and it works then

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.