CYTR ILS Approaches Offset

PC

Steam

Not in developer mode.

ILS Approaches for CYTR (Trenton Ontario) RWY06 and RWY24 offset to land on Alpha taxiway

I have tried multiple times trying to carry out ILS approaches and still does not align correctly.

Intel(R) Core™ i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz[Cores 10] , 32 mg memory
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Unsure but this has been happening for sometime now. Flying the Cessna 172/G1000-can someone confirm the same please?

I’m only a hand flyer with the cessna so not too familiar with it’s AP, but I gave it a whirl with the A320FBW (there shouldn’t be any difference as the loc is coded into the airport scenery)
Put me right on the centerline of 24
Have you tried with your community folder empty?

Hi, all I have is AFC_Bridge in that folder, I am going to try another plane. Thx for giving it a go.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think that would cause any issues.

Confirmed. I flew it in the C172 G1000 and it took me down right on the taxi way.

According to the Little Navmap trace, the plane followed the ILS feather perfectly. It’s just that the feather is lined up on the taxiway, not the runway.

I am trying the Beechcraft Bonanza right now, will let you know.

Ok, so I am not crazy. Not sure how to report this, never done a bug log?

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ok just tried the Beechcraft Bonanza, for ILS 24, same issue, brought me down to taxi way, I will put a ticket in. Thanks everyone.

Hi BigCow, so I submitted the request and when I did it stated solved, not sure if that is the case? Perhaps I did something wrong.

Quirk in their choice of words in their bug tracking system. “Solved” just means they successfully logged the bug.

If they ever fix it, I’m not sure if you get another update or can see that in the status. I don’t think any bug I’ve submitted has ever actually been fixed :slight_smile: so I’m not sure.

Ok I will cross my fingers, I did receive an email a few minutes ago saying it was logged. I hope they do fix it, I worked on Herc and Boeing 707’s on that base for 16 years, so kind of my home field :grinning:

1 Like

Hello,

looks like some NAVBlue NAV DB problem because I’m with Navigraph and all is correct to me.

I saw your Topic yesterday and wanted answer as first but meanwhile I had Beta pass to standard version problem :wink: needed do reinstall of my sim.

1 Like

Is Navblue what this sim uses?

Yes,

by default NAVBlue data are inside sim. I can only see this difference therefore I decided to this result. No worry, you’ve sent zendesk report already so this is correct step.

Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Which would explain why I was smack on, as I have Navigraph as well.

1 Like

So I am trying to become proficient with the FBW from cold and dark. I had the stable version and did have the development version. I have tried loading the flight plan from simbrief using the flypad, also loading the flight plan from the MSFS flight planner in game. Waypoints sometimes are there sometimes not. Altitude never seems right with atc. ILS never seems to work. How much is Navigraph and does that replace simbtief? I try to follow all the checklist in the fbw even have loaded the pacs, have not figured out how to unload them yet. Just frustrated that everything seems to go to hell on approach, not just CYTR. Went back to the Cessna yesterday, but love the fbw.

Simbrief is owned by Navigraph, and uses their data.
Go to Navigraph’s website for pricing, it’s well worth it.
This link will explain how to enter the simbrief data properly in the MCDU.

Also FBW has very comprehensive and well documented settings and procedures on their website. Illustrated startup/shutdown checklists, Simbrief integration, everything…

1 Like