Crispy's Liveries

Repaint of the DA62 in the colours of Berichi Aviation Flight School of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Berichi Aviation took delivery of their DA62 in late 2019 and it is part of their flight instruction fleet. You can see an interesting video of a test flight of this aircraft here FLYING the SLEEK NEW DA62! - Flight VLOG - YouTube. You can find more information about Berichi Aviation here http://berichiaviation.com/.

And the real thing

3 Likes

Repaint features

• All liveries match real the aircraft as close as possible.
  • Custom metallic paint textures and effects.
  • Custom Onyx or Cashmere Beige interiors.
  • Prop spinner colour and prop tip blur colour matches actual aircraft.
  • Prop tip blur adjusted to match prop tip colour.
  • Registration in custom font type/colour.
  • Basic, standard and special decal packs.
  • Exterior texture resolution at 4k to allow more detailed fuselage graphics.
  • ATC contact uses correct registration abbreviation.

Now available for download at

7 Likes

Could you please post the aircraft without registration. Most users prefer to use their own.

Thank you in advance. Appreciate your hard work.

I own the gray/silver. just like you have it But with black interior.

Using the user changeable registration means you lose the font style and colour. Happy to do a rego and interior colour combination for you though. Just send a picture.

1 Like

Thank you so much, really appreciate your offer.

I have a problem with the registration. The plane was picked up last week. It is being re-registered. I don’t know how long it takes the FAA to issue a new registration number. I imagine it may take a few weeks. I will pass them to you as soon as I get them.
It’s metallic gray

Updated the rego and interior colour, both easy changes. Once you get your new rego I’ll update the aircraft. Have sent you a link for the aircraft separately.

Hope you’re using the DA62X mod. I’m sure the author would appreciate any comments from a DA62 owner.

2 Likes

Thank you SO much BilingualHarp7. I will do that as soon as I have it.

Now, I will have fun in the air and at my desk.

1 Like

Latest repaint of the DA40 NG in the livery of the Aviation Academy Austria’s requested by @Iusetoflyboeing.

Coming soon to Flightsim.com

7 Likes

ew, AAA :stuck_out_tongue:

jk, probably gonna do my ATPL there

2 Likes

Updated my DA62 multipack.

• Added the option of user changeable registrations using the default Asobo method. This does limit the font and font colour to the MSFS default black.
  • Reduced the prop blur strobing.
  • Added glareshield registrations to all aircraft.
    https://flightsim.to/file/4983/da62-multipack
2 Likes

BTW OE-UDH is a temporary ferry registration.

If you are looking at Diamond (and austrian ofc) aircraft for inspiration.
OE-V stands for “Versuchs” (test) and U probably stands for “Unregistered”

These aircraft being Nigerian now start with “5N”

1 Like

Can’t find any photos with their Nigerian registration. Did find a partial photo of a Nigerian Air Force DA40 that suffered a collapsed nose gear. NAF-214. Looked like it had the college’s logo on the tail.

1 Like

Repaint of the DA40TDI in Utah Valley University colours.

UVU N103UV

2 Likes

Repaints of the DA40 in 3 colours of the chevron decal livery common to both the current and previous generation DA40s. Each colour available with either a fixed coloured registration based on a real aircraft livery, or with user changeable default black registration using a generic livery.

VH-TVX (Fixed registration) - Used for a 2020 demonstartion tour of Australia by Australian Diamond distributor Utility Air.

N338DS (Fixed registration) - Currently listed for sale on Aircraft King.

N121NG (Fixed registration) - Available for training at the Aspen Flight Academy.

Blue (Changeable registration)

Blue/Orange (Changeable registration)

Red/Black (Changeable registration)

1 Like

Repaint request for ShierMantis8875 - this is not a repaint of a real aircraft livery.

Coming soon to Flightsim.com

3 Likes

Perfect. Bony

Just wandering. I noticed in text files that came along with zip packagee alot of stuff are not right where it should be. Are those bugs polished or I still need to mess with cfg files and such? I must admit I am not fan of editing anything, i don’t mind mods but I don’t plan to edit anything by foot.

In order for me to answer you will need to be more specific about which bugs and which repaints. All repaints should work without any modification. You only need to edit anything if you want to change the registration or what rego ATC uses to communicate with you. And these changes are not available on all aircraft.

I have a question

With your new update I can have the default registration as it is set in the Sim.

I realize that the font will be different. However in my case it shows up in black

Is the color a function of the sim? or can you adjust in an update.

Thanking you in advance and appreciating your fine work.

Repaints wer just my badly read part so that is ok. I was puzzled since I saw that I need to edit cfg in order to make engine work better in taxi? I noticed that when i think now that plane needed abnormaly large thrust on ground in order to start rolling. Anyway, disregard that. All ok. Maybe new sound file for Thrust bug could help?