DA40-NGX Improvement Mod (v0.10, SEP 30, SuX)

Not a dumb dumb.

But, it would be interesting to see if the log book changes after you make this change, or does the system hard write the name and not a link to the name.

It changed back.

Wow, Did not expect that. So if one removes your mods completely does that crash the logbook? Or even the sim?

edit: oops misread the date today - but what about the past dates?

Its just the name. Some people told me that that was breaking the logbook.

The problem was that i also changed the name in the aircraft.cfg

Just had a first test sortie and I must say this is better than ever. Awesome work!
The DA40 still is my favorite. Now only the G1000 has to catch up.

1 Like

do you have the G1000 v0.4 from Working title?

Sure. It’s a major improvement, but still many issues remain.

v0.4 ??
isnt v.3.4. the latest release?!

Hey there, thanks very much for the Mod, it greatly improves taxiing, climb performance and stability. The only issue I have is that in NAV mode the autopilot no longer follows my flight plan, that’s really too bad.

Cheers, Marc

Has anyone else noticed that with the mod the propeller effect (visual effect) is almost gone. Looks like I fly a twin without a visible propeller spinning when the engine is running. It is pretty much transparent, no matter the rpm setting (700-2300). Is that because the propeller and rpm data were changed?
When I remove the mod, its looks normal.

Weird. I will retest, perhaps i forgot

1 Like

Bilingualharp7’s propmod is included.

What does it do if I may ask?

Removes the strobing/camera shutter effect on the prop

1 Like

Any way of getting rid of it from the mod?

I’ve noticed that in the base version using Alt-B (whoops had that as Alt-E originally, sorry) to turn on the battery (or battery switch on the Honeycomb Alpha) also switching the Horizon Switch to Emergency mode.

Is this something that can be adjusted in a mod or only something ASOBO can fix [hollow laugh]

remove these 4 texture files

and these 4 links to the files

1 Like

i guess i can remove it completely.

If someone wants the pro blur mod they can get it separately with his mod :confused:

decisions decisions…

1 Like

hmm, no idea :confused:

It worked. Thank you. Looks much better (to me at least). I guess it is a matter of personal taste.

Thank you for the mod, it is really amazing.