DA40-NGX Improvement Mod (v0.10, SEP 30, SuX)

that shows that it works perfectly.
mixture is set full rich by default

i will add that to the PDF

ā€¦ my commentar, aboveā€¦ enhancedā€¦ the power goes up and down and up and down, ā€¦for everā€¦
this ist not goodā€¦ maybe it depends on hardware? or the change is to complex ?

please make a short recording if you can

Thank you very much for the great mod! I have the issues that the G1000 is quiet dark and I canā€™t find the brightness control. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a lot!

Hit the menu key

Thanks a lot!

Hello, after trying this mod the first time my DA40 doesnt want to fly at all. only tumbling out of the Sky, like there would be no Elevator. Reinstalled dozen of Times with catch clearing nothing changed. (no additionals Mods used) Maybe Problem with my Joystick FFB Sidenwinder? or is something broken after the Updates not sure?

helloā€¦
here a link from da 40ngx.
is that a normal behavior with the experimental fadec in on position?
(100% power set would be not allowed in continous power IRLā€¦ :wink:

and a other thing that is not good, is the vertical speed,ā€¦ increasing and decreasing VS
(no stabil vs climb)ā€¦
whats the reason for this? do you correct that also, oris this a asobo problem?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y4blwL9WFne0VOcGJmRAp8gX95WpckSc/view?usp=sharing

huh?ā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Ž

Thanks for all the work you did on this!

I am new to the sim so sorry if this is a basic question: is there any reason to use the standard version over this or this version essentially better in every way? If so, is there a way to have both available at the same time? If not, have you considered submitting this to MS/Asobo as an update for the game model itself (ie have them integrate the changes into the default plane)?

Thanks again!

why would i make a worse plane? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Dont fly with legacy Flight Model aroundā€¦Problem solvedā€¦Great Mod Thx

work the link above for you?

nope, doesnt work

i hope it works now

i hope it works now

You have to set the power yourself in Full FADEC mode. Read the included PDF

I see the trim not moving, you can thank Asobo for that. The Autopilot will use the elevator instead of the trim randomly, nothing i can do about that

Thank you.

Just took a flight in your DA-40, loved everything about it, this is coming along nicely and the Diamond planes are becoming my favorite. The only glaring oddity, after I parked, I shut off the engine controller, fuel feed and battery, I heard the engine shut down but the prop kept spinning and never stopped, this was a night flight, maybe it was just a glitch, dont know.

I had that happen with the Cirrus SR22 a couple weeks ago too. Every other time, when I shut down the engine in the Cirrus, the prop comes to a stop. But this one occasion, the prop kept windmilling in the breeze even though the mixture was cut off. I mention that because it may not be related to the mod in this case. It might be a bug in the sim somewhere. It has only happened to me once, though, so I canā€™t identify what causes it.

@WxMarc @Vermin70

interesting, never had that happen to me.

did you try turning it off and on on and off again?