DA62X Improvement Mod (v1.0?, OCT 4)

honestly i cant see it even when turning it on

again. Glad you guys like the mod.

pfew… thought i broke it

its very directional, hard to see from the outside

here is Two screenshots, even if it was hard to see its still not on for me and idk why

have you tried turning it off and on again :stuck_out_tongue:

yes i did it multiple times

hmm, no idea. just asobo things

fresh and updated install is never not worth a try

lololz aww man thats the pain im running from. maybe i have to update the lighting mod i guess but i love the new update u put out thanks alot for your hard work

the lighting mod is included

Thanks for you efforts. For some reasons it’s one of my favourite planes, did a Patagonia-US trip with the vanilla one (connecting the 2 bush trips in game) and your mod made it so much better.
I had only 30 mins to try it but seemed to work fine and handled much better. I’m not a DA62 owner (unfortunately :slight_smile: ) IRL so I have not found any unrealistic behaviour yet but I keep my eye on your progress to have a much better DA62. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like MrTommymxr said, it is difficult to see from the outside.

ON:

OFF:

I don’t doubt that you are having a problem, just making sure we’re all on the same page here.

Tommy’s suggestion of removing the mod and reinstalling it, is good advice.

The one thing I haven’t figured out is the feathering. Cruising along, I shut one down… should it feather or do I need to do something?

i found the Problem i had a seperate light mod in there thats why but its working thanks for the help

3 Likes

One tiny little wiggle I had mentioned in another post is the fuel consumption total.
I am aware that the G1000 is resetting that total when the FUEL page is closed.

But I had noticed earlier that it also resets with some other condition even that window is left open. Today I managed to catch the moment by popping out the MFD window on a second monitor.

It resets with the mains touching down, regardless of power setting. Not sure if that one is within the changes you had made MrTommymxr or if that is WT.

It certainly is no big deal, I just glance at the number on short final so I can compare to my preflight planning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great update. Just finished my engine failure flight and was able to climb and land without issue.

2 Likes

Windshield anti ice its not working… or am I doing something wrong?? :grimacing:

How did you manage to get it to feather?

Going to be interesting to see Robert Youngs DA62. You have this one dialed in… flies great, systems modelled, flies per the book. I don’t know how he will beat it! And that is saying something as I am a huge fan of anything he does.

2 Likes

Extremely same. I feel this v0.2.2 is really good. I’ve been flying it all day and have been very happy.

But I’m also interested to see what Young can do!

2 Likes

Same! I love this mod!