DA62X Improvement Mod (v1.0?, OCT 4)

I bet it was that whiteblue livery.

Nope, it was the bit wierd looking striped one with grey/chrome (?) wave-form stripes. All other built-in liveries, the new white-green Xbox, the older white-blue, etc. are working well. Also the ones I have since almost the beginning are working for me, only this new one seems to corrupt the FADEC operation.

nah i was talking to Ssix about his community folder.

those liveries probably have thier own panel.cfgs

1 Like

Actually this one does not, but I never use it anyway so why keep it around. Personally I suspect the Mobiflight event module. It’s an app that allows for you to access and run checklists, monitor flight parameters and run stuff like the PMDG DC6 artificial engineer from your phone. I could never get the thing to connect to my phone after except once after I installed it. It might have been pre sim update 4. When I’m feeling adventurous I’ll reinstall it and see what happens.

1 Like

It was the new “Livery 1” that came with the Sim update. Got the FADEC fail when I used it just now. Restarted the sim and went for the default and no issue. Shame, it’s actually a really nice livery.

1 Like

#metoo :slight_smile:
See above.

I wondered if it was me alone who tried that livery. :smiley:
But this mod worth a lot more than having that livery so I can live without that.

1 Like

Absolutely. But it is a pretty neat livery though…

Could try and swap out the panel.cfg from one of the ones that work :smiley:
But so far I am still on a warpath with the way the file structure works in MSFS vs FSX/FS9.

Is that even possible with the encryption due to it being an official repaint?

Is this better?

4 Likes

How to startup

vs how not to

Hi,
I find Co-Pilot is invisible in external view. (with v0.4.2.1)
I changed a Co-Pilot model from Setting>Mics menu, but it doesn’t work for me.

Is anyone have another idea to solve this?

thanks

Not sure. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt

Added some stuff to check if the FADEC is being interrupted by prop lever inputs.

5 Likes

beep boop update

9 Likes

When the mouse used to hover over a control you would see a description of what the control does and the current status of that control, on/off or increase/decrease.
Now you only see the description…in VR it’s helpful to have the control status indicated as the lack of clarity sometimes prevents you from seeing the position of the control.

Also which should we use with the DA62 garmin 1000 or garmin 1000nxi?

Is it also a problem on the default 62 or just the mod? They changed the way those work and I have a mix inbetween old and new. Ive had those things turned off since day 1. I’ll take a look.

Not sure, the NXi doesnt have engine pages and crashes, and the range knob is broken on 0.4

Thank you, very informative!
I’ve not read that small strip at the bottom of the Flightsim.to page before but now I’ve found it. I know, I know, I’m not proud of this… :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. I have tried changing co-pilot model to no avail.

I miss my co-pilot.

Its kinda hidden and always moving. They seam to change the layout of the website every month

1 Like