DA62X Improvement Mod (v1.0?, OCT 4)

https://flightsim.to/file/2733/da62x-project :slight_smile:

16 Likes

@MrTommymxr thanks for nice update! Please let us know can you change labels:

lean to Fuel and remove CYL Select and Assist which is there form Cessnas?

And can you change the order to Engine / System / Fuel ?
because the RST Fuel and GAL REM options appear in the System window and they should be in the Fuel window.

all in NXI1000 of course.

One thing about ailron trim. Before you make that when virtually by button try to change the trim it’s going reset back to zero, because DA62 don’t have ailron trim, now trmming by key is possible, could you block it again please?

Thanks!

He cannot change the G 1000 mod. That is a different mod.

he can, working title give opportunity to mod this, some details here:

https://www.workingtitle.aero/packages/nxi/guides/eisguide

1 Like

Perhaps, it would have been a better idea that the Diamond DA62X Improvement Project was listed as its own aircraft in the menu rather than overwriting the default aircraft. After all, this aircraft does have the X factor (DA62X).

Besides, it would then be better to have both aircraft for comparison.

Please do consider.

3 Likes

you are a year late. also that ended up being a horrible idea.

I think it is a good idea to keep two aircraft and compare their performance profiles, rather than deleting the mod files to check the difference.

***SOLVED *** Hi, I am getting a broken NAV1 NAV2 when using the DA62X mod. I am Using latest g1000NXi by WT

→ The Engine_Failure setting is not working and causes mentioned problem

ill see if i can prevent that from happening

Hello everyone,

I recently discovered this project and it seems wonderful to me, doing a little research I would like to see if this option could be introduced in the engine indication systems in the future:
eis
It would be much more realistic if the parameter alert messages were integrated into the EIS.
Thank so much for work in this project! lovely.
Regards.

thats something for the boys at working title

this was the original state of it way back; i’m assuming it changed for Reasons

I didn’t get what you meant. Please elaborate. Thank you.

Gonna stream some FS and fluck around on my twitch later today (15-16Z ish) . If you guys wanna ask questions or chat or see me go insane.

2 Likes

I still have this issue with both NAV1 and NAV2 showing 0.00. I downloaded the latest v9.0 on Oct 10; I thought the changelog said it was fixed.
Is there something else I need to do to fix this?

disable state saving, this will be fixed soon

fixed state saving and other stuff

9 Likes

Hi. I have only recently started to switch from P3D to MSFS, and the DA62X is my first add-on so I can used to the new sim. I am using CH Products yoke, pedals and throttle quadrant for this aircraft, all of which are quite old now. I am finding the aircraft to be very sensitive at the moment in pitch, roll and yaw (very noticeable when taxiing). Please could someone suggest the best sensitivity settings for the DA62X. Many thanks.

Hello and welcome. I too fly the DA62X v0.9 and have the same CH Yoke, Quadrant & Pedals as you do. Mine are about 8-10 years old. See my sensitivity settings below in order of yoke, quadrant then pedals. The first screen shot is for the yoke and the first two graphs are for the ailerons then elevators. The next is the quadrant where all axes are default and the last screen shot is for the rudder pedals where the first and second are the brakes and the third graph is for steering. Hope this helps. I’m currently on my 63rd leg of a DA62 world tour which started in UK and now progressed to Australia.