So after hearing about complaints on the DA62, I thought id take everything I learned from the DA40-NGX project and adapt it to the DA62.
Full FADEC: Use the F2-F3 keys to set the Power and the FADEC will keep the desired power throughout the climb and descent without you needing to compensate for altitude.
Prop-Control FADEC version also available where your throttle works and RPM is set by the ECU. However you have to monitor power during climb and decent.
- Proper fuel flows
- Changed OIL/Coolant temp and pressure behaviour
- Increased thrust scalar
- Compatibility with the G1000v2 mod
- Added Engine, Systems and Fuel page
- Aux tank fuel indication added
- Added fuel/Gearbox temperature indications
- CAS messages added
- Correct cruise speeds
- Reduced elevator and rudder sensitivity
- Improved Cl table and stall characteristics
- Improved inflight handling characteristics all around
- Decreased ground friction and turn radius
- Increased flap lift and drag
- Increased Gear drag
- Lowered standby instruments brightness
- Improved lighting, Added Ice light
- Anti-ice system functional
- Improved autopilot PIDs and limitations
- Engine Indications Connected to Engine Master switches
- Flightmodel: Correct performance all around
- Systems: Redo everything, Full G1000- FADEC integration
- Alot more
- FADEC need a few seconds to initialise/might not at all. Reload and try again.
- Simconnect cant distinguish between the engine 1 and 2, so atm the right engine mimics the left.
- Fuel pumps double your fuel flow, turn them off and just leave them off
Here is a drive download link.
This is a Community project! I am unable to do this alone. If you would like to contribute, go ahead and don’t hesitate
Nishmaster for the FADEC
Friends for helping me with C++
Uwajimaya for the lighting mod
Jonasbeaver for his findings on the autopilot and stuff